Monday, March 22, 2010

Random Crap #1

Ah, a busy week and weekend has come and gone about as quickly as... Ok, they went slow as hell, who am I kidding? None the less, I ended up conquering God of War III as well as working diligently on my next couple Trade Paperbacks (TPB) in hopes that they will arrive in April. We'll see.

Well, if I remember correctly (without having any motivation to actually look it up online) I believe the 8 Films to Die For IV is coming out tomorrow. And if there's anything I love more than horror films... it's horror films. So, I'll probably lose a few days of precious writing and work to this upcoming box set, but somehow that doesn't matter to me at all. Hell, this could've been spread out in a 3 day increment if After Dark Films didn't fuck up their distribution and not bring it to MN, so if you have a problem with it, take it up with them.

Anyway, the untitled project has a neat little full color character design that was created back in 2005 by the very talented Al Rio. I'll go ahead and post that in the next day or so. So Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for that. Also, the new Abe books should be available HOPEFULLY sooner than later, and I'll bring you guys up to speed once I get there myself.

Z.M.Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment