Thursday, March 18, 2010

Exclusive New Comic Update #1

So as promised, I am putting up a brand new image for you guys to see. I still haven't decided on what I am going to title this project. I have a few ideas, however those will continue to simmer on my brain until one just jumps out at me.



The artwork above is the very first project Cliff Richards and I have worked on together. However, after some modifications for nearly 5 years, it's finally seeing the light of day.

Anyway, I will post more information on this book when I feel the time is right. Until then, I'll let you enjoy the image and admire the sheer awesomeness that is Cliff Richards' artwork.

(For those wondering, I've worked with Cliff Richards a total of 3 projects, Echoes of Dawn, Contagion & this upcoming Untitled Project. Make sure to check out Echoes of Dawn and Contagion on the website and see some of the completed pages that are available.)

Z.M.Thomas

1 comment: