Thursday, April 8, 2010

Abe chapter 2 update

I suppose one could call me selfish, holding onto 25 pages of completed Abe the Aborted Fetus artwork that has yet to be seen by the eyes of anyone other than myself, Anthony Tan and Santosh Rath. Yes, that's right, Chapter two is in its full colored glory, only now waiting in line to be lettered by the very talented Zach Matheny.

But before I go off promising anything, things are moving along quite nicely for the project and I'm hoping that there will be some big announcements in the coming weeks. But as it is now, I can only tell you that the book looks amazing, and I am in the process of receiving some amazing new inks for Chapter 3.

Perhaps I'll post some exclusive pinups of the new artwork on this blog in the next few days.

Anyway, I will be attending the MNCBA's Springcon convention this May 15th and 16th and the Minnesota Fairgrounds for those interested in attending.

Z.M.Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment